Pages


Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Spring Collection


                                                                             https://pixabay.com/photos/path-trees-wisteria-flowers-way-4284677/

Our year has come to an end as this is our last collection of writers for the 2023-2024 school year. I truly hope that you have enjoyed our writing blog.  We have 14 pieces this month of abstracts, personal narratives and quite a few flash fiction.  Please read the entire collection. Click on Older Posts at the end of pages to find the submissions, or you can navigate the Tool Bar on the left to the whole list. This group has waited all year to write.  They have read and commented on all of your original pieces.  Please give them the time and respect this month.  I know we are tired and have just a few weeks left of school.  Prom is here!  AP exams are around the corner and Grad Nite and Graduation are within reach.  Let's finish strong!

Please submit your comments for at least three submissions on the Discussion Board by Friday, May 10.

Seniors,

As you all know 2024 marks my final year in my teaching career.  My time in the high school classroom has come to an end, but surely it is not the end for me.  Like you, I am heading down a new  and exciting path.  I will continue to work with, support, help, and inspire young people to thrive.  I have had this beautiful opportunity to connect with my students' passions, interests, fears, goals, families and friends on this blog!  And I am grateful!

Although the blog will no longer be updated, it will remain here as an archive. This archive will forever be a collection of our time we spent together over this past year. Come to this blog and visit every once in a while when you may need to remember or just enjoy a respite.

Thank you for a wonderful year.

Class of 2024, you hold a special place in my heart. Until we meet again, and many of us will, I wish you blissful happinesses, manageable tough days and sadness (because, yes, you will have those and you need those--don't forget that!), successes and triumphs.

Remember to BREATHE. CREATE. WRITE. LIVE. And always FEED YOUR SOUL!

All my love,

Mrs. Solano

No comments:

Post a Comment