Pages


Monday, May 12, 2014

Kevin


WORLD CHAMPIONS BE LIKE
After many games through the spring split, TBG made it to the finals. Founded by team leader based Terence we strived for greatness. From rigorous training every day we were able to climb up the ladder to the big leagues. Studying and analyzing other teams helped in strategizing to display some outplaytion101. As the final match came up against Yatai Gaming, the preparations for domination were ready to be in play. Before it began I went to their team to shake hands. After shaking Brandon Mogi<3’s hand knowing he would show some outstanding play the game started. I hear later in the crowd chanting and holding posters of TBG, many fans had come over from a variety of places. 14 minutes in first blood was gotten by YTG. The shout casters very detailed about what’s going continue their commentating on the game. By the middle of the game it was an intense suspenseful battle. The based Gods were able to pull through the storms and ending it with victory. The crowd gets louder as the championship cup was being brought out to TBG. There was a celebratory dinner with YTG because Mogi wanted to eat some bulGOGI. After a cheerful feast based Terence came with the team van pushing interviewers aside saying, “please no questions ty”. We then made it back to the TBG crib.
The next day was very wild. Receiving many gifts from the mail congratulating TBG, Life would be different living as champions. I went outside and saw a fellow. He liked yellow jello, he’s spittin melo, he said hello. As I was walking with my cane I threw it cause it was the end of my reign. Suddenly a mysterious looking hoodied man approached me with an eerie aura and was about to make a move but disappeared. Everyone lived happily ever after. J

34 comments:

  1. Of course you would Kevin! Lol! Sounds like a very difficult battle TBG had there. I enjoyed your rap at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part was the rhyming at the end. I also like how you gave it a happliy ever after like a fairytale. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOLOL, "the crib" and placing a heart on the side of brandon's name? lol
    their a cute wit to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seemed like it was a fun game, good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect ending of "Everyone lived happily ever after."

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest I didn't get about half of that. The rap was good...but I was just too lost.
    - Hannah Mueller (12) per.3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very confused. Like, maybe I just haven't been cultured enough to understand what's going on haha. Anyways, very entertaining to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must feel great to wind, Terence seemed like a person with a big ego and thats something that you should not let to get to you once you receive glory.. i enjoyed the rhyming part of this story

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha great ending! I love how its like so not serious at all. Lighthearted and funny what a combo! Oh ya and the rap...epic! Great Job!:_

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very confused but overall it seemed such like you are playing a very interesting game. Still, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice smilie face at the end Kevin! It was hard for me to understand what was going on but nonetheless it seems like it was a good piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What just happened? I'm so confused, but at the same time I can't stop laughing at what I just read. Great Job! This is hilarious! I wonder if it counts as absurd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little bit confusing but ohter than that it was pretty fun to read haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA omg the title!:p i was confused though ahah but it was nice to read(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. uuhhhhhhh, im at a loss with the acronyms aha. Butt is seems like a lot of fun and great things are to be said of these champions. The play on words at the fun was a joy. Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL THE TITLE :D such a funny piece :) love the rhyming at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wait what game was being played? I'm a little confused. Nice rapping skills at the end though:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. "He liked yellow jello, he’s spittin melo, he said hello." Was my favorite line. I'm just as confused as everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was interesting and very different.. but entertaining to read. Was this really written about league? Good job though~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this reading, and i can relate so it was really funny. It made me examine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The ending was Awesome it was very funny it made me laugh it was very interesting good job

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol just the title made me laugh and the little rap at the end is just great. Haha nice job Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha, this is so funny! It's really chill and straightforward, and the ending was hilarious! So cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  24. my boy Kevin! I was thinking you would write something like this. I feel you man, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely expected a submission about League from you Kevin. And you still managed to make it really good too, especially that rap there.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Perfect way to end. I love the rhyming

    ReplyDelete
  27. I liked how this isn't like any of the other submissions..it was different and it kept my interest. Great job (especially the little rap at the end) :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an interesting plot. I never knew league of legends consumed that much of your life. Nice rhyming at the end there too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lol, okay nice ending. You got the bars, I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The ending was great, the wit and the rhyming? Good descriptions of the whole scene and the little heart on Brandon's name was a great added touch lol!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your story is different from the other ones I read but it was entertaining and the end was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol a brandon mogi cameo. This was lighthearted and enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Haha this was interesting. I had re-read some sentences, which I thought was kinda clever. I liked how your story is different from the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  34. what the hell did i just read kevin. i have no idea what just happened. lol still love you tho

    ReplyDelete